Outstanding Service…it’s what Edwards Jet Center is all about! EJC offers a full range of FBO services including fuel, aircraft parking, hangar and maintenance. The dedication and contributions of our employees has been the cornerstone of our success, and the building blocks of our future. We would not be who we are or where we are today without the passion of our employees. At Edwards Jet Center we strive to continue to improve our products and services to make sure each trip is a memorable experience. Our satisfaction comes through exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Applicant: The sky is the limit for an applicant with drive, passion and dedication. This result-oriented candidate must possess a strong work ethic and have fun with our customers. The aviation industry has undergone a historic change since the tragic events of September 11th. First-class passengers have turned to private aircraft to insure safety and convenience. The ability to provide a fun first-class experience for our privileged clientele is the goal of every Edwards Jet Center employee. Nothing could be more fun, no relationship more exciting!
You should possess:
- Proven record of success
- Excellent people skills
- Strong desire to serve customers
- Strong communication skills
- Self motivation
Applications always accepted. Please drop off at 1691 Aviation Place, Billings, Montana or email
Seasonal work oppurtunity handling freight for UPS during the holiday season. Two available shifts are available, (6:00am – 8:00am) or (5:00pm – 7:00pm). Please contact Chuck Poulos for more information and/or to set up an interview. Chuck can be reached at 406.861.9098.
Job Title – Airframe and Powerplant (A+P) Mechanic
Location – Billings, MT
Salary – Depends upon experience
Contact – E-mail a Resume and Letter of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please, we will sort through and call you so please make sure your contact information is correct. Seeking an A+P mechanic, with solid, King Air (90, 100, 200, 300, C-12) experience to work for an established FAA Part 145 Repair Station
To apply, you must meet the following conditions:
- You will have a minimum of 3 years working on King Air Aircraft.
- You will have an FAA issued Airframe and Powerplant License.
- You will have no offenses listed with the FAA against your licenses.
- You will submit to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing as, the position is ‘Safety-Sensitive’ so, it falls under the organization’s FAA Approved Drug and Alcohol Testing Program.
The preferred candidate will have:
- The ability to: troubleshoot effectively, perform engine rigging, perform PT-6 Series Hot Section Inspections, and comply with engine runs and taxi checks as required.
- An Inspection Authorization – IA with/or an understanding of 14 CFR Parts 43, 65, 91 and 135 in terms of aircraft maintenance
- The ability to read and interpret Aircraft Specific Documentation (i.e. AMM, CMM, IPC, AD, SB, STC, ICA and SL’s as required)
- The ability to read and troubleshoot effectively with an aircraft or system, wiring diagram utilizing a digital multi-meter
- Citation 500 Series Airframe Experience
- Pratt JT-15 Rigging and Line Maintenance
- Williams FJ-44 Rigging and Line Maintenance
- Single and Multi-Engine Piston, Airframe and Engine Experience
- A basic understanding of avionics systems and components
King Air 200/100/90: